ASG Technologies is currently searching for an Account Executive in the Buenos Aires, AR area.
The Account Executive will generate new business/license revenue while building long-term client relationships in an effort to produce repeat business. Maintain post-sale contact with clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship. Communicate with customers with regard to any account related matter. Listen to customers’ concerns and suggestions focusing on how ASG products can meet their needs. Focus efforts on product feedback, enhancement, upgrades, and development. Analyze present and past sales, as well as market trends and competitors. Develop sales techniques to stay ahead of competitors by forecasting future market trends to create future sales opportunities and assist in the recommendation of development of new products and services to attract future clientes.
- pand new business opportunities in existing and new customer accounts within an assigned account territory. Lever
- age existing C-level relationships to present ASG´s strategic messages at these levels in an assigned territory. Sell
- across all buying centers in an organization that align with our solution areas. Meet
- or exceed assigned revenue targets, while adhering to all other corporate requirements. Penet
- rate major accounts with the complete ASG software portfolio, and ensure visibility of ASG to all departments and lines of business within these assigned accounts. Ident
- ify, qualify, and coordinate opportunities for ASG´s software solutions.
- Increase ASG´s market share through competitive replacements and conversions.
- Manage ASG´s overall client relationship, and increase customer satisfaction with ASG´s software solution.
- Implement a solution-selling strategy that fully leverages the business value of ASG´s software.
- Make efficient use of sales support and marketing resources
- Develop and implement territory-wide business and sales action plans to achieve sales quota in assigned territory by:
- Building a solid opportunity pipeline;
- Account mapping and opportunity identification;
- Proactively and effectively utilizing ASG´s CRM system;
- Formulating and executing major account strategies;
- Efficiently qualifying prospects and following a disciplined solution selling approach;
- Establishing accurate sales forecasts.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Business or Computer Science, plus 5 years of relevant industry experience;
- Experience selling infrastructure or enterprise software solutions to major accounts;
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas Specialized Knowledge / Skills /Attributes Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Ability to leverage existing C-level relationships;
- Maximizes customer facing activities with the ability to listen, understand and communicate strategic solutions, utilizing effective discovery techniques to uncover sales opportunities;
- Talent for customer interaction at both the project and executive level;
- Ability to analyze customers workflow, assess challenges, and determine where the ROI is most effective;
- Become a trusted advisor to customers to generate future selling opportunities into the account
- Strong analytical and financial skills with the ability to think strategically and conceptually;
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, proficient in MS Office;
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented, hunter mentality;
- Ability to travel throughout the territory (50% of the time or more) to customer sites;
- Good knowledge of company''s products/services and pricing practices.
- Professionalism required