What do we do at Tienda Nube?
We are a startup born in Argentina in 2011 with offices in Buenos Aires and São Paulo, backed by world class investment funds and investors. We are a young team that helps thousands of entrepreneurs, and small and medium companies to build their online business in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia and Chile. As we are a growing startup, we are flexible, independent and proactive. We like to work with people who love their work, to plan and implement innovative solutions to major challenges, and working with multicultural teams. We are true believers that a diverse team creates a better working environment and produces innovative solutions for our customers. What do we do in the Finance team?
Tienda Nube is growing fast. We support the company with world-class legal and accounting strategies so as to collaborate in making the company more efficient. We are owners for the administrative, accounting and legal processes that allow us to be a more organized company. We keep our company running smoothly and we make sure the people who are part of our team have everything they need to perform at their best. Which will your responsibilities be?
What do we expect from you?
- Make sure the whole Tienda Nube team has the infrastructure to work happily and efficiently.
- Manage all office infrastructure such as tables, chairs, electronic equipment, decoration, etc.
- Responsible for administrative work:
- Emission of banknotes.
- Delivery of payslips.
- Send invoices to accountants.
- Deal with payments and taxes.
- Responsible for cash for minor expenses.
- Administrative and office onboarding of new team members.
- Monthly financial analysis of all incoming and outgoing payments to help making monthly reports.
- Collaborate in making reports for our investors and compare with other company press releases.
- Answering finance cases to our customers.
- Deal with any process or contractual change that may arise with our lawyers.
- Solve unexpected compliance problems (several administrative tasks).
- Help plan team events like lunches, all-hands meetings and off-sites.
- Responsible and detail oriented.& - You are focused on your goals and you rarely make distraction mistakes.
- A natural cooperative person.& - You always want to keep everybody happy!
- An available person.& - You are always there when somebody needs you!
- A person to be trusted.& - People trust in you and you make things happen.
- Proactivity is in your blood.& - You always have something to suggest or to recommend to your friends or colleagues.
It’s a plus:
- Study or have a degree in business administration or accounting.
- Have some relevant experience with administration, accounting or finance.
- Can read and write in English, without effort.
- Are familiar with Google Apps (Docs, Spreadsheets, Calendar, etc.)
- Have an advanced knowledge of office tools. (Excel - word - Power Point)
- Speak fluent English.
- Have knowledge or want to learn Portuguese.
- Have work experience at startups or familiarity with the startup ecosystem.
- The possibility of working with top professionals, learning from them, and developing your skills to the fullest of your potential.
- A dynamic and open-minded working environment.
- Learning more about the startup culture and the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Latam.
- Working towards goals - with a flexible schedule and the possibility of working from other places besides the office.
- OSDE 310
- Portuguese lessons at the office