- Primary Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) resource for Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia.
- Focus on Standard Reporting for Month End, Outlook, and Planning
- Influence business partners to improve decision making and overall company profitability
- Share key insights and analysis with channel and category teams, and within the Commercial Reporting and Analysis team
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for the channel managers and category team
- Budget reviews and planning
- Cost analysis
- Consolidate reporting and deliver analytical insights for month end, outlook and plan
- Partner with Commercial Reporting and Analysis team, Channel team, Category team, Brand and Strategy team to improve and automate reporting, reduce waste and drive strategic results
- Share best practices among the Commercial Reporting & Analysis team to ensure consistent communication and information is provided.
- Solicit feedback from business partners to better understand the effectiveness of communication performed. Influence business partners to positively impact future results.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- Language skills Spanish and English –(both written and oral)
- 1+ years of experience understanding and challenging the key financial metrics analyzed by categories and channels
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Macros)
- Ability to analyze the key financials and influence business partners to improve decision making and overall company profitability
- Clear communication skills
- Experience working within Commercial
- SAP knowledge
- Google savvy