PAREXEL''s contracts department is currently recruiting for an Associate Contracts Leader
to join a dedicated global team in a very fast paced environment.
- Prepare and amend contract documents.
- Participate in contract review meetings with clients and internal customers.
- Review client contractual templates and edit as appropriate to ensure PAREXEL’s positions are covered and to highlight areas of potential concern.
- Ensure contractual documents are processed into and maintained in relevant databases
In order to succeed in this role your background must include experience working with contracts ideally in Global Companies. You must have excellent English communication skills and the ability to multi-task with great attention to details and strong negotiation skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an attorney & Public Translator with experience in contracts who wants to move into a truly global role. You will interact with colleagues from around the world while working independently.Qualifications
- Contract experience (Mandatory).
- Fluency in English (writing and speaking).
- Completely University degree attorney or Public Translator or other relevant experience, preferably in a comparable function in another CRO or pharmaceutical.
- Portuguese knowledge will be a plus.
Keywords:& Legal Counsel, Abogado, Lawyer, Translator, Attorney, Contracts review, Contracts amendment, Contracts negotiation