We are looking for a Business Analyst with experience in Java based projects!
Required Skills and Experience
- Support non-production environments in relation to generic failures;
- Perform initial troubleshooting of functional failures of a large distributed system;
- Make code changes to fix functional regression defects;
- Participate in the deployment activities of a large distributed system;
- Work with the DEV team on KT for areas which have issues;
- Work with the IT support teams.eam on KT for areas which have issues;
- Working with IT support teams.
- Good knowledge of Java;
- Experience working on Java Enterprise projects;
- Experience and knowledge to conduct root cause analysis of functional failures in code by reviewing logs;
- Practical experience working with Oracle databases;
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns;
- At least one year of experience working on web applications;
- Team worker;
- English skills no lower than Intermediate.
- Competitive salary.
- Project bonuses.
- Paid overtime.
- Three weeks’ vacation.
- Medical insurance.
- Internal Training Program.
- Corporate events and meetings.
- No dress-code.
- Fruit breakfasts and dinners.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.