Infor Store Systems team is building a new generation converged commerce platform for the next generation of e-commerce and retail systems. Our goal is building high-performance cloud-based architecture providing unique value to merchants. & Infor works with a diverse client base around the world including leading retailers. With decades of retail experience, Infor improves the way retailers sell and the way consumers shop. We are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Business Analyst to join our team to help scope and launch a new globally supported platform that offers custom web experiences focused on transactional functions for specific industries. The Business Analysts will have a proven track record in designing, developing, tuning and releasing software products for commercial business use – with a plus if you’ve also worked on consumer oriented software products. You must bring a combination of ambition, positive attitude and analytical ability while being a proactive, energetic and hardworking individual, to be a member of our team. As a Business Analyst you will be an effective and important member of a skilled agile development organization. You will coordinate with multiple UX/UI teams, Consulting Services, Product Development org, and end user/clients throughout the project lifecycle.
- Using Jira in agile development environment to collaborate and drive engineering.
- Collect and document requirements as epics and user stories.
- Document user acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to explain requirements.
- Collaborate with design agency to design screens.
- Ocassionally work directly with end-users to collect requirements.
& EDUCATIONAL/SKILL/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
& Preferred Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in as business analyst in the software industry
- 1+ years of experience with point-of-sale or e-commerce
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Computer Science and / or equivalent experience.
- Ability to perform under time pressure
- Proven interpersonal, presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Strong problem resolution skills
- 2+ years of experience in B2C or B2B e-commerce space
- Strong retail Industry specific knowledge and experience
Palermo / Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires