Opportunity to work as CAD Designer, on a high profile project in Argentina, with an International Engineering Company based in Europe with a strong Worldwide presence. & Job Description:&
& & & & To perform this job successfully,& you need& familiarity& and understanding of engineering railways concepts and terminology. Must have working knowledge of CAD standards, PC application software and drafting/engineering practices and methods. Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat , current version of Auto CAD and /or Micro station, Excel and MS& & Office is required & & Job Requirements
- A high school diploma is required. Post - secondary and/or technical school education is highly desirable with a minimum of five years of progressively responsible drafting and/or construction - related CAD & experience with emphasis on & electrical and/or civil disciplines.
- Excellent communication and time management skills &
- Familiarity with Argentinian codes
- Fluent& Spanish& Additional speaking Italian and English is a plus
- Willing to relocate to Buenos Aires