Estamos en la busqueda de Analyst Microsoft Enterprise Services
Descripcion del rol: Pre-sales technical support to sales team throughout sales cycle to achieve business objectives. Work within the Solutions Team to deliver solutions to customers. Participation in every aspect of the Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics CRM projects implementation. Customer business processes investigation. Project documents development:
- business requirements
- design specifications
- Functional design documents
- User guides
Assignation tasks to developers. System functional modules configuration (except programming). Identification and creation of process test scenarios assistance. End users consulting. End User Training within user guides volume. & REQUISITOS
- Work experience of 2 to 5 years consulting experience in business applications with focus on business modeling and software implementation.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013-2015, SharePoint 2013 technical knowledge and configuration skills.
- Business customers interviewing and requirements formalization experience for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, Yammer platforms.
- Project scope formalization.
- Project documentation development experience: Business requirements document, Technical design document, Functional design document, Solution Design document, User guides, Program and methods of testing.
- Assignation tasks to developers.
- SharePoint content, lists and libraries management experience
- Fluent English level
- Desirable skills and more: Successful completion of applicable product certification exams; Projects planning and labor estimating experience; SQL Server Reporting Services Reports and queries creating experience; Microsoft Project Server 2010-2013, Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2014, Yammer, Office 365, Dynamics CRM Online technology knowledge and configuring skills .
Si quieres conocer sobre las busquedas que tenemos en la region ingresa a: https://softline.hiringroom.com/jobs