Booking.com - Sr. Front End Developer + Team Lead (2+ Years Leading Teams) *This position is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. We will cover your move and all documents necessary for yourself or your family!*
As a Front-end Team Lead in the Booking.com Technology Department, you will be supporting and facilitating the work of a multidisciplinary development team. You are hands-on, you are technical and you understand that behind any technical decision there is a business need to be fulfilled.
Booking.com is a data-driven and do extensive A/B testing on both user and partner facing platforms. We deploy code multiple times per day on our own 30,000+ servers across our multiple data centers around the world, we have freedom, end-to-end access, and authority to make meaningful and measurable improvements empowering millions of people to experience the world.
- Experience with managing development teams, with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Knowledge of version control systems.
- Comfortable working on a command line.
- Identify and grow talents, provide feedback and look after people’s personal development
- 50% coding, 50% working with developers.
- Comfortable working within an agile team and working in small Scrum teams of 5-7.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code.
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Please Note: *This position is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. We will cover your move and all documents necessary for yourself or your family!*
- We will assist you with a generous package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. & We have successfully moved 500+ IT professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!