JOB MISSION: define and implement strategies that ensure that Metalsa''s customs operation complies with the current regulatory framework & MAIN FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES: -Define tariff, customs and legal strategies aimed at maintaining a safe and efficient foreign trade operation.
- Analysis, leadership and implementation of projects, programs and certifications of foreign trade that impact the company.
- Manage the relationship with NGOs, authorities and suppliers
- Coordination with the different work teams to achieve an efficient and efficient foreign trade.
- Update of the foreign trade environment, as well as its regulatory framework.
- Close communication with the Purchasing sector.
- Analysis of markets and their regulations in such a way as to guarantee an effective and efficient flow. & & Position Requirements ACADEMIC and PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: Required
- Degree in international trade &
- Experience in the automotive industry
- knowledge of & trade legislation
- Knowledge of international agreements
- Domain of procedures in government organisms (Customs, AFIP)
- KEY SUCCESS FACTORS: Leadership Competences
- Service Orientated to the Customer
- Ability to handle conflicts
- English fluently read, spoken and written.