Customer Support Executive
& & The job of Customer Support Executive &
As Support Executive for the RedCloud App you are responsible for primary telephone and email support, problem diagnosis, tracking and resolution of First Line issues. & The Support team members are the face of the company and responsible for being the first point of contact for all customer inquiries. Most calls will be in regard to using the& app to make successful financial payments/transactions. Team members focus on providing a first-class service that contributes to measurable increase in customer satisfaction and enhanced business value to the company. You will be responsible for ensuring that all contact with customers leads to them with having a positive view of the organization and products. & The successful candidate will have a diverse role within the team and will be in involved in customer-based relations and support. We are looking for motivated candidates that have a high level of Spanish and English communication skills with a passion for providing professional customer support. & Key tasks for the Customer Support Executive
The Support Team is responsible for receiving, analysing and either resolving or escalating customer issues in a timely fashion.
& Typical activities include: Experience and requirements for the Customer Support Executive
- Receiving calls and emails directly from customers
- Assisting software users with basic tasks
- Answering software functionality queries
- Re-setting passwords and usernames
- Identify technical software issues and bugs
- Identify data issues
- Escalate calls as needed to the appropriate Level 2 and 3 teams
- At least one year of experience working on a Service-desk or Help-desk providing a similar service (supporting end-users with non-technical issues)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills - both verbal and written
- Experience using a ticketing system
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Ability use own initiative to solve problems
- An interest or experience in Apps and Ecommerce is a bonus.
Working location: Downtown Buenos Aires, Argenitina & Benefits
Working with a technology pioneer you will play a big part in the growth and success of a company providing revolutionary solutions to the world. You will be part of an ambitious, global technology company that are pioneering in software technology, and you will be there at the start of the journey, hence anything is possible!
If you are interested in applying please click the ''Apply Now
'' button or keen to know more, please get in touch as soon as possible. & Application process & Due to working with financial systems, CRB and a basic credit check will form part of the assessment process.
We take care to make sure all applications are given due consideration, however due to volume we are not always able to respond to individual applicants. If you have not received a response from us within 14 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. & RedCloud are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.& support.