Infor Store Systems team is building a new generation converged commerce platform for the next generation of e-commerce and retail systems. Our goal is building high-performance cloud-based architecture providing unique value to merchants. & Infor works with a diverse client base around the world including leading retailers. With decades of retail experience, Infor improves the way retailers sell and the way consumers shop. Job Summary: &
Infor is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to join a DevOps team to develop and operate the effective 24x7 operation of a technical stack of applications in the cloud. The DevOps team wants an Engineer experienced with the operational needs of a cloud service that supports both managed hosting and SaaS applications. Our new DevOps Engineer will play a key role in building and evolving the operational support of our cloud and making it the best one on the Internet. Responsibilities
- Address abnormal problems and automate away recurring problems
- Monitor the health of the fleet
- Triage and solve production issues
- & Maintain multiple environments including development, quality assurance and production
- Communicate with Developers, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts and Project Managers to be aware of not only what is in production, but what is coming as well.
Education and Experience&
- Operational and Administrative experience with Ubuntu Linux
- Experience writing Python
- Experience with automated provisioning and installation/configuration. Ansible experience is preferable.
- Experience with monitoring tools. ELK or Splunk is preferable.
- Prior experience on a DevOps team interfacing with Development, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts and Project Managers
- Beneficial Experience
- Experience with Java application support
- Operational experience with Postgres
- Operational experience with SymmetricDS
- Operational experience with Cassandra or DataStax
- Working experience of writing SQL
- Experience using Jira
- Working in an Agile environment using Kanban
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills&
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related field preferred
- At least 2+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services including, but not limited to, AWS services such as EC2, RDS, Route 53, VPC, IAM, CloudFormation, and Lambda.
Palermo / Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires