Rise Interactive (#removed#), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire a Digital Analyst - Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager for our new Buenos Aires office (located in Palermo). We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly motivated and tenacious individual that is excited about getting involved in an entrepreneurial company with an expanding Fortune 500 client base.
Summary and Scope
The Digital Analyst - Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager is Responsible for designing, implementing and optimizing solutions as well as innovating new, more efficient tools and processes for measurement, tag management, call tracking, A/B/N website testing, email, marketing automation, CRM, data governance and data warehousing. This supports Rise Interactive’s vision of helping our clients make smarter user experience and marketing investments by leveraging large amounts of data with the objective to make insights-driven decisions. &
The Digital Analyst - Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager has a full-stack software engineering background with an expertise in front-end development as well as a solid background in platforms and data integrations. They collaborate closely with the Manager, Analytics Solutions Engineering and other channel experts (Analytics, Web Development and Paid Media teams). They exhibit a deep understanding of analytics technologies and platforms, ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) processes and can translate complex requirements into technical solutions for our clients.
- Fast growing company with an expanding list of Fortune 500 clients
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Casual Work Environment
- Great Opportunities for Growth
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Audit existing web analytics implementations and identify areas of improvement
- Design, implement and deploy ETL to load data into our clients’ analytics and marketing platforms
- Develop tracking scripts and configure web analytics platforms to allow our clients to make data-driven UX and marketing decisions (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Gather requirements and translate them into analytics and data integration solution design documents detailing technical approach to our clients’ projects
- Implement A/B testing and Personalization campaigns using Optimizely, Google Optimize or Adobe Target.
- Review web analytics and tags for campaign performance and experience measurement
- Develop reports, ad-hoc analysis and dashboards to measure key performance metrics&
- 2+ years'' experience in software engineering, systems architecture or tech-ops role at an online media company or digital agency
- Expertize in one or more analytics technology stacks (Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.), as well as data layer management through Tag Management Systems (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten, etc.)
- Experience with other programming languages (Python, Google Apps Script. VBA, Ruby) recommended
- Experience with designing and implementing data integrations between analytics and marketing platforms (Google API and other custom HTTP integration solutions)
- Understanding of Big Data and related analytics
- Certifications in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio or Tealium is a plus