Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level. The Opportunity
Worldpay's growth is on the backs of every single team member. Building relationships with our end-users also entails listening to their needs to understand what other products and services may resolve their issues. By building a team focused on sales to our customers, we can continue to grow through channels we already have open. Further, by addressing hurdles for our current customers, we can continue to build trust and assure our future as their choice in a competitive market.
The Executive Assistant provides elevated administrative support to executive officers, the CEO or the President. Equipped with a deep and broad knowledge of the company's operations, policies and procedures, he/she handles and organizes highly confidential and complex material in support of our most senior team members. He/she may also prepare presentations materials for Board of Director meetings and have high-visibility with internal/external contacts. Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board. The Day-to-Day
- Provides administrative support to the LATAM General Manager
- Manages travel schedule and calendars
- Requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies and procedures.
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
- Prepares presentation materials.
- Makes high level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
- As a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization, he/she resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Works on problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Requires fluency in Spanish, English, and Portuguese
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
This is a Permanent position.