We are looking for people with not less than 3 years in Internal Audit, Internal Control and/or Compliance functions, with proficiency English knowledge (required) and availability to travel between 50/60% of the time globally (LATAM, AsiaPac, EMEA and US).
Desired candidates should have bachelor degrees in Economics, Information Technology or similar. Objetive:
The Internal Audit (IA) Senior Analyst will perform audit projects in accordance with Logicalis audit methodology. The IA Senior Analyst should execute a wide range of IA activities in a high-quality and timely manner. He/she will perform activities that include planning and developing work programs, identifying recommendations for continuous improvement in global processes and controls, communicating results, and following up on issues reported. Key Responsibilities
- Verify the status and operating procedures of the company through a systematic program of audits.
- Assist in development of the company’s annual audit plan; schedule and plan audits.
- Perform audit work, including plan preparation, work papers, findings, and associated reports.
- Prepare audit reports and work papers to ensure adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Coordinate audit engagements, including audit resources, timeliness execution while manage auditee relationship, including facilitating meetings and discussions of findings, and presentation of draft and final reports in a professional manner.
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial, and investigative audits, as assigned.
- Execute internal review activities, including process reviews, segregation of duties reviews, procedures reviews, and other global controls reviews.
- Identify, recommend, and resolve improvements to global processes and controls.
- As appropriate, identify opportunities for continuous improvement of accounting, financial, and other processes and evaluation of reorganization-driven risk.
- Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in the accounting and auditing fields.
- Negotiate and resolve difficult audit issues and obtain management buy-in for constructive recommendations.
- Work with a multinational team and flexibility to work across time zones.