Avature offers solutions that are highly customizable, and each implementation is carefully thought out according to our customers’ needs. Configuration specialists play a key role in helping to implement each of these customer solutions, as they work side by side with the consultants to create and update each detail. & Your challenges and objectives:
Your day-to-day activities:
- Achieve profound knowledge of our platform’s functionality to fulfill customers’ needs.
- Understand the configuration needs for each specific case, to add value to the implementation.
- Prioritize assignments and have a clear vision of each assignment’s context, to keep your workload organized and relevant.
- Meet with consultants to understand the scope and time frames of each assignment.
- Help configure customized Avature solutions by:
- Moving configurations from test environments to production ones.
- Analyzing and creating relevant reports.
- Running QA tests to ensure everything works as expected.
- Create and update documentation relevant to the solution (requirements, configuration workbooks, etc.).
- Manage team assignments from case creation to resolution, interacting with other teams and providing feedback along the way.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
- Advanced English level (B2).
- Good communication skills.
- Organized and with a focus on details.
- A fun, energetic, and fast paced environment.
- An office located in a centric and attractive location (Palermo).
- Flexible hours and possibility to work from home.
- Competitive salary, with two reviews per year.
- Three weeks vacations from the first year.
- Osde 310 or Osde NEO health coverage.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pastries every Monday and fruits every day.
- Fully equipped locker rooms with showers.
- Access to rotational parking space.