Process Engineer - La Rosa Plant, Argentina
Manufacturing is everything we do. It’s our passion. & Which is why we’re the world’s leading designer and producer of energy and communications cables today. Every day, our engineers make a difference. Pushing the frontiers of project delivery and innovation to create something extraordinary. But we’re always looking for the engineers of tomorrow.
& What is the Make It Program?
& Our "Make It" manufacturing program is unique
. You''ll be highly visible from day one, and along with a competitive salary package, customized to best suit your needs, you''ll have the opportunity to partner, and learn from, a highly skilled mentor, as well as the chance to shape the future from day one in a challenging role at one of our largest facilities. Over 4 years, you''ll expand your knowledge and develop your skills
, as part of a comprehensive career program, designed to immerse you in the business from day one. Responsibilities&
- Management of blue-collars and definition of the shift'' schedule
- Collect manufacturing data and develop, calculate and analyze manufacturing KPIs (labour, scrap and overusage efficiency)
- Develop and follow up on the new efficiency projects, starting from KPI analysis
- Work closely with maintenance department in order to find solutions to daily breakdowns, planned stops and to develop machines’ improvements.
- Work closely with Purchasing department on creating and following up purchase requisitions to meet production needs
- Bottlenecks identification and positive resolution
- Propose improvement action plans
- Engineering Degree (mechanical/electrical/industrial)
- Experiences (minimum 3 years) gained in structured manufacturing organizations in the following areas in order of priority: &
- Exposure to work experiences with strong requirments of coordination among different functions (mainly blue collars)
- Good management skills
- Fluent in English and local language is mandatory
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office (mainly Excel)
- High level of communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Basic efficiency concepts (industrial KPIs, labour, scrap, variable costs etc..)
- ISO9001 basic knowledge