The Auth0 team is looking for an organized Office Assistant to handle the day-to-day administrative aspects of our Buenos Aires office. If you have an interest in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, read on to learn more about our awesome opportunity.
- Monitor and coordinate office services, ensuring the maintenance and condition of the office and arranging all necessary repairs.
- Manage supplies ordering, groceries, and swag for customers and conferences.
- Perform a range of operational support activities for management & employees across different levels of the organization.
- Help with planning and setting up of office events/parties/offisites, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Prepare conference rooms for in person and web based meetings.
- Run office related errands.
- Provide tactical support on other projects as needed
Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Keeps meticulous records.
- Ability to multi-task and switch gears often in a constantly changing work environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.