Generate a detailed production schedule based on the production plan to maximize the use of resources and meet established production specifications and schedules.
Tasks: 1. Production schedule. From the production plan creates and maintains detailed production schedule.
2. Work orders. Releases manufacturing work orders. Executes daily, plant-level materials requirement planning (MRP) to create and manage production requirements to meet the production delivery schedules.
3. Sequencing. Establishes sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipment dates per the master schedule/plan obtained from the Production Planners.
4. Schedule adherence. Monitors schedule adherence, identifies key root causes for deviation and takes follow-up improvement action.
5. Reporting. Feeds information on production capacity issues and material availability to Production Planners.
We are looking for a candidate with a Bachelor Degree in Industrial or Electro Mechanical Engineering, important to have minimum one year of experience in similar positions. This position will be based in our Factory in Bella vista, Tucuman. You must also have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
• Knowledge in cost control
• Usage of Office package, specially Project
• Experience and professional ability to carry out planning activities
• Intermediate English level
• Customer focus
• Team work
• Change management