Vanderlande is a multinational company, leader in the sectors of Automated Baggage Systems of Airports, Parcel and Warehousing. We sell, create and maintain integrated systems. & Your position
As a Project Manager your main functions/ tasks will be:
- Execution of medium and big size projects from the start date;
- Leadership and management of multidisciplinary work teams associated to each project. Communication with the other departments from the company;
- Management and follow-up with the partners and suppliers;
- Follow-up of the business and contractual strategy while the project is ongoing;
- Development of the relationship with the client and establishment in a long term plan;
- Follow up of the contract;
- Planning of the project;
- Supervision of the project costs;
- Responsible for the compliance in Health and Safety matters;
- Coordination of the installation and start-up of the project;
- Customer support during the installation guarantee period;
- Supervision and follow-up of the buying process;
- Quality assurance.
As a Project Manager within Vanderlande, we are looking for a person with the follow experience and skills:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering and a strong preference to work within a business to business environment;
- Knowledge about logistics operations in general, detailed logistic concepts in an industrial sector (food production, pharmacy, textile…), computer knowledge in a logistic environment (ERP, SGA…), work performance calculation and a wide range of knowledge in mechatronics;
- Knowledge of warehouse automation design and process.
- Experience in the management of projects in an environment of industrial installations or implementation of industrial projects;
- Experience in similar positions. Consultant background desired;
- A natural leader with excellent communication and motivational skills;
- Dynamic problem solver with drive, determination and resilience to deliver challenging projects;
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to use your logistic skills in analysing and understanding customer processes, creating concept solutions;
- Strong communicational skills and a creative approach to build professional client relationships;
- Ability to work within an international work environment, especially working within a project organization;
- You are used to working in multi-disciplinary and cross cultural environment.
- Strong skills in computer systems: Excel, Project…
- Strong language skills in English (C1), both verbal and written, and a high level of Spanish (B2);
- Willingness to travel (LATAM).
As a Project Manager, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’ for several years in a row and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, etc.