As a Project Manager for the Gemalto Global Services team, you will deliver solutions that meet customer requirements and Gemalto''s commitments. Your role will directly contribute to internal and external customer satisfaction which is key for business growth.
a Project Manager:
- You will drive the project to ensure customer satisfaction by meeting deadlines, quality specifications and project profitability; and lead customer interactions for the project.
- You will deliver solutions that are cost effective, easy to operate and generate value.
- You will provide visibility of the project progress, obtain the necessary resources and identify and resolve issues; and manage the financial aspects of projects including costs and revenue.
- You will manage project risks and related action plans.
- You will manage change requests and identify new business opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- To succeed in this job, you must have: the ability to learn our product and service offers'' use cases and eco-systems and understand how our solutions work and how they are delivered; the ability to manage scope and requirements autonomously, build a project plan, monitor the project status, manage the customer relationship and project costs and use Microsoft Project.
- It would be preferred if you have certification in PMP or PRINCE2 Practitioner and experience using Change Point as a professional services automation tool.
- You must be fluent in English and [local language].
- We would like someone to join our team who is a problem-solver and team-builder, enthusiastic, able to inspire a shared vision and delegate tasks with a high level of integrity, able to stay cool under pressure, a strong communicator and empathetic.
- You must have a Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- We are looking for someone with experience in project management, preferably in the software development or service operation industry.