Infor Store Systems team is building a new generation converged commerce platform for the next generation of e-commerce and retail systems. Our goal is building high-performance cloud-based architecture providing unique value to merchants. Our software solutions bring the richness of the web and the power of mobile into the store, where retailers can create more personalized, relevant, and dynamic interactions while shoppers can learn, discover, and buy anywhere in the store. Responsibilities
- Design and maintaining automation scripts using industry leading testing tools such as Selenium.
- Ensure proper operation of scheduled and manually run automation test suites and take appropriate action upon failure.
- Work with QA analysts to translate manual test cases into automated tests.
- Track automation progress and report status to management.
- Provide mentorship to team members.
- Analyze automation results to ensure proper maintenance and remediation test scripts.
- Identify and recreate defects and perform defect fix verification of software defects, using a defect tracking tool (JIRA).
- Work with developers to resolve issues impacting automation goals.
- Deploy, maintain and update the Infor suite of products in a multi-server environment.
- Possible travel to off-shore office.
Candidates not located in Argentina will not be contacted.& Palermo, Buenos Aires /&
- Automation knowledge for mobile (iOS, Android), Windows client and web automation preferred
- Automation scripting knowledge in one or more programming languages (Java)
- Defect reporting and tracking
- Reporting automation results
- Experience in SOAP web services and SQL server databases
- Experience with automation using externalized data
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with creating and editing XML
- Experience testing in an Agile development environment
- SQA and Agile methodologies and practices
- Communicates in English effectively (both written and verbally)