The Regional Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
Coordinator is responsible for the configuration, implementation and ongoing management of the HRIS for the Latin America
Region. & Primary Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the integration, implementation and ongoing management of HRIS. at Latin America.
- Maintains system database files, dashboard, workflow and analytics of the HRIS modules.
- Works with Human Resources team (Latin America and Head Office) to update data and get reports.
- Implement and oversee procedures to ensure data integrity.
- Identify new and innovative ways to utilize the company’s data.
- Works closely with HR Latin America users to support, train, improve system functionality & assist them.
- Administrator, creating and maintaining appropriate security profiles for all users.
- Audits, analyzes and ensures the data integrity and completion.
- Provides project management for ongoing HRIS initiatives to include project planning, data analysis, systems implementation, reporting.
- Coordinates end-user systems training; identifies and addresses end-user knowledge gaps and areas for improvement.
- Creates and delivers HR data metrics routinely and ad-hoc to internal clients at all levels.
- Performs other duties as added or required related to Human Resources.&
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountant, Business Administration or Human Resources.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with HR systems, preferably in areas like Compensation & Benefits and/or Payroll.
- Must be able to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality.
- Strong skills in Excel required.
- Languages Spanish and English (full working proficiency).