Are you passionate about quality process & making things happen? Do you like to work on a regional environment? & We, Boehringer Ingelheim,
are looking for you! & We have one opening for a Payroll Specialist,
to work in our regional team, from our Buenos Aires (ARG)
offices. & MISSION OF THE ROLE
This position is responsible for the administration and maintenance of payroll processing and auditing including specific pay and time impacting transactions with the payroll vendor (ADP). This role is also responsible for applying knowledge of local regulations, laws, and legal standards and services. & MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES &
1. Maintains the relationship with the payroll bureau ADP Freedom/ ADP Streamline on a day to day basis, dealing with any system changes or queries 2. Collate all payroll input and back up and communicate them to our payroll vendor (new hires, holiday, sick leave, maternity, salary changes, etc.) 3. Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports / Make sure to have 100% in Payroll Metrics (Timeliness and Accuracy) 4. Ensure all payroll query responses are dealt with in a timely manner, where required follow up with vendors or escalate to HR Services Manager 5. Collaboration - Works with payroll vendor, HRBP’s and HR administrators to achieve common/shared goals and a high level of services. 6. Implement quarterly Quality audits of the Payroll results 7. Partner with payroll vendor, HR and Finance teams and liaison with vendors to resolve queries on behalf of BI. & REQUIREMENTS
- University Degree preferred in Accounting, Business Administration or HR
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- 6 years + of Payroll Operations experience
- 2 years + of other Latin America countries Payroll Operations experience is preferred
- Previous work experience using ADP is preferred
- Advance helpful
& If you are interested in becoming part of our regional family, and you share our mission of passion for People & Animal Health, please complete your online profile and attach your resume in English
in order to apply.
LINKEDIN:NOTE: In order to apply please check the filter "Jobs available" set on "Spanish/Español" to access the job opening.