THIS POSITION IS BASED IN BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA
CANDIDATES MUST LIVE IN ARGENTINA AND MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH LARGE GAS TURBINES TO BE CONSIDERED
GE AND SIEMENS CANDIDATES WOULD BE WELCOME!!
PLEASE SEND RESUME IN ENGLISH
SUMMARY FOR REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
This Regional Sales Manager will provide executive sales leadership and management of all aspects of the sales organization in Argentina, including sales operating efficiencies, staff development, and customer relationships. One of the primary responsibilities of the Regional Sales Director will be to enhance the company’s sales effectiveness through the implementation of a structured go to market strategy and effectively utilizing multiple channels. The Regional Sales Director must be dedicated to acting as a change agent for the company’s sales leadership culture and have the ability to communicate effectively to all organizational levels of the company while managing across operating disciplines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop a Regional Sales plan and execute business development strategies that result in high “win” rates and penetrate existing and new markets.
• Investigate market trends, potential clients, clients’ investment plans, and competition strategies in MHPS Americas business markets (i.e., Gas Turbine/Steam Turbine/Combined Cycle/Boiler/Selective Catalytic Reduction/Service/etc.) and seek business opportunities as a power equipment supplier (or EPC if appropriate).
• Plan, develop, coordinate, and lead the overall product, equipment and services sales objectives within the region. In addition, manage customer relationships within the Region and improve the MHPS Americas market position and presence.
• Develop and execute a specific regional sales plan for Gas Turbine/Steam Turbine/Combined Cycle/Boiler products, monitoring progress and continuously updating and modifying it as the market and external forces dictate. In addition, assist in development of Latin America Commercial Operations regional sales plans as needed. The regional plan will include specific targets, goals, objectives, and budgets for the region.
• Manage budget for regional operation, including regional office, travel and other expenses.
• Provide regional leadership and assistance for projects and proposals within the region. Provide a strategy to win, interface, and coordinate with the MHPS Americas Commercial Operations managers as needed to promote sales, mitigate risks, and maximize profits and to present/market and “sell” new projects or service proposals to customers in the Region and negotiate details of proposal prior to contract preparation.
• Cooperate and coordinate activities and opportunities between the other regions as needed, and with the Service Sales and Marketing managers for service opportunities, as well as with MHPS Americas personnel and with partner Companies (MHI, MIC, MCL, etc) as assigned.
• Support customers with project development, execution plans, and logistics as needed. Assist in negotiations with customers and with architect engineers, EPC contractors, etc. to finalize contracts to ensure customer and MHPS Americas requirements are documented.
• Continuously strive to improve the products, tools and work processes including cost reductions, time reductions, product reliability and enhancements, commercial capabilities and to increase overall customer satisfaction.
• Attend/manage regional office and any regional personnel as assigned to your organization.
• Communicate effectively with MHPS Americas management to understand corporate strategy, and properly represent the Company in assigned business activities.
• Protect Company confidential information by not communicating, disclosing, or using for benefit of third parties. Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
• Perform other marketing/sales, or project implementation duties as required by the Company from time to time.
• Regular overnight travel (up to 50%) by land and/or air may be required.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources.
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
• Communicate effectively with subordinates and management at all levels.
• Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of third parties.
• Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
• Perform other such duties as may be required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EDUCATION
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Education and/or Experience: Bachelor''s degree (BA) in Engineering from four-year College or University; at least ten (10) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior Commercial experience with large gas turbines (either with another OEM or with an internationally recognized EPC or Engineering Firm). A Masters Degree is preferred but not required.
• Language Skills: Must be proficient in both Spanish and English (Speak, Read and Write). Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
• Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics. Ability to apply financial concepts to practical situations.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Computer Skills: Knowledge of CRM Software such as Microsoft Dynamics; Microsoft Office software suite; graphics; technical diagrams; flow charts, etc.
& PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to sit and talk or hear. Frequently required to stand and walk. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Hearing protection may be recommended and/or required in some areas.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer
& & iZ�L3�