Environment & Purpose
The Reservoir Engineer position is a new role dependent on the BU of WHC, which will be based in Argentina where the largest fleet of compressors WHC is located. He/She will be generating added value at first at the local level, then take a global approach. The desired future state is to position Hoerbiger as an integral provider to its customers through better technical understanding of their needs in the field, which will enable us to offer a broader approach of the WHC. The purpose of the role is to generate closeness to the client, in such a way as to be able to gather all information on the behavior of the fields and wells in order to analyze, process and obtain conclusions that result in generating new opportunities that will allow us to strengthen and/or expand our offer.
- Visits to customers
- Detect new opportunities to maximize the production
- Assess the needs of the client and gather all the information relating to the behavior of the fields and wells
- Analyze the conditions of the field, reservoirs, behavior of the wells, forecasts and gas production curves
- Perform simulations (via software) of the impact of the production of new configurations of the equipment, and other solutions offered
- Present improvements of the current configuration to new configurations of equipment
- Assemble trade/technical proposals.
- To participate in the tests and testing of the new Configurations
- Analyze the cost and impact of the alternatives to offer our customers
- Selection of WHC Candidates.
- Determination of increase in rates
- Generation of the Production Forecasts with the different methods (Compression vs Velocity strings and Foam Injection)
- Generate reports of the alternatives to be sent to the clients .
- Oil engineer or engineering with a specialization in Oil, Gas and/or Reservoirs
- Fluent English Language
- Solid knowledge of MSOffice products
- Management Softwares (simulators of processes / flow modeling simulators, etc)
- Solid knowledge of design software
- Around 10 years of experience in similar functions
- Strong business skills
- Networking skills
- Analytical capabilities
#removed#/HOE_WorldMap/index_ext.html#job_id=7756 Bewerbungen an: