- Custom rule set / Customized Rule creation for SOX audit tool SAP GRC RAR for action and permission level SOD violations in roles for various business processes and functions
- Recommend and create mitigation controls in SAP GRC
- Define requests and configuration approvers
- Importing roles from back end systems and define role configuration
- Setting up Risk Analysis and mitigation
- Setting up email reminders, Defining connectors
- Develop and Implement process for monitoring the following reports from security and audit perspective
- FF audit , FF log in notification
- Responsible for fixing issues on GRC workflows such as UAR, SOD and MSMP &
- Uploading the Rule set and performed repository synchronizations & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Check over standard GRC customization and workflow settings Provide training and support for GRC, policies and procedures to end business users. Work with SAP Basis to address system issues. & & &
- & 5+ years of SAP Security and SAP GRC solutions
- Background in design, implementation/configuration on GRC 10.0 and GRC 10.1 / proven experience in full cycle implementation, of implementing and managing SAP GRC Access Control and Emergency Management
- In-depth knowledge of GRC Access Control Suite (ARA, EAM,ARM, BRM)
- Hands-on experience in setting up SAP GRC10.x, setting up HR Triggers, BRF plus, functions, Rule sets, MSMP Workflow configuration.
- Should have experience working on various audit and compliance reports in Security and GRC
- Must have strong demonstrated knowledge of SAP Security and have excellent troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Experience in using GRC for SOD Analysis, user access set up, maintenance & troubleshooting
- Techno-Functional expertise on GRC AC & Security
- Ability to have create roles in BRM and designing of BRM Methodologies is a plus.
- Advanced english is a must