& Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions, underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. & People in our Client & Market
career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. & Management Consulting
is one of our key services we provide to our clients. Working as trusted advisors, our management consultants identify and shape transformations that address our clients'' key business priorities. This encompasses a suite of services, including identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing/re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates. Our solutions deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients and are built on both industry and business expertise. & & Job Description & Sales & Customer Service Management Consulting Sr Manager
professionals house individuals who understand and address the needs of Chief Sales and Chief Customer Service Officers through our Sales Transformation, Service Transformation, Pricing and Profit Optimization and Customer Analytics teams. They help Chief Sales Officers to deliver profitable growth across an increasingly complex sales environment where customers, channels, technology and execution separate the winners from the losers. They also work with Chief Customer Service Officers to help them deliver differentiated service experiences for growth and increased retention; and deepen the engagement with traditional and digital consumers. & We are looking for professionals with deep background in Consumer Goods
and / or Retail
companies. & A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities: · & & Plan and lead
the implementation of all activities for a specific business function to improve performance. · & & Ensure alignment
with business requirements including process analysis, design/re-design and/or organization structure definition. · & & Support the implementation of activities
for a specific business function to performance for a function end to end. · & & Identifies, assesses and solves
complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. · & & Closely follows the strategic direction
set by senior management when establishing near term goals. · & & Interacts with senior management
at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach. · & & Has good latitude
in decision-making. · & & Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
. · & & Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
. · & & Manages large-medium sized teams and/or work efforts
(if in an individual contributor role) at clients. & & It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel (ad-hoc). & & Key Behaviors and attributes
· & & Build trust-based relationship/client-centric · & & Focus on teaming & collaboration · & & Passion for project execution & business development
& Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 6-7 years of driving business improvement through Commercial areas process optimization at Consumer Goods and/or Retail companies (e.g. Sales, Marketing and/or Customer Service); of which at least 2-3 year of consulting experience at other consulting companies or other relevant experience related to management consultancy.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end Commercial processes applied in Consumer Goods and/or Retail.
- Understanding of coverage provided by leading Solution providers available on the Market (e.g. Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, etc.). 2-3 years of exposure to the above solution would be an added advantage.
- Bachelor''s degree required (Marketing, Business Administration or related careers).
- Advanced English is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- MBA or other Postgraduate degreed is an advantage.
& & Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment (teams of at least 2-3 people).
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to develop strong client relationships and business opportunities.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
& & & All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You''ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career. & & Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by local law.