Specific job tasks and responsibilities
& Perform a wide variety of consulting and transaction assignments including, but not limited to, the following: & Financial Analysis &
- Generate proforma projections, cash flow sensitivity analysis, and investment return modeling.
- Complete preliminary asset valuations using discounted cash flow, income capitalization, leveraged IRR, comparable sales and construction cost techniques.
- Highest and best use studies contrasting returns from diverse real estate uses.
- Pricing and absorption studies for branded residences, condo-hotels and vacation residence units, among others.
& Production &
& Transaction Due Diligence &
- Gather, compile and present economic and demographic data in formats pertinent for hotel real estate transactions and advisory.
- Generate investment and financing memorandums.
- Generate advisory reports, feasibility and market studies for hospitality and real estate related projects.
- Assist in all aspects of preparing presentations, offering materials and miscellaneous reports.
- Assist in preparation of proposals and pitches for assignments outlined and attending sales presentations with senior management.
& Qualifications &
- Assisting prospective buyers in their due diligence efforts in hospitality-related transactions.
- Establish and maintain due diligence documentation requirements of third parties.
- Coordinate production and distribution of due diligence documentation as required to facilitate timely closings.
- Abstracting legal documents.
- Undergraduate degree in economics, business administration or finance; MBA and/ or Hospitality Focus a plus;
- Strong foundation of general business skills and real estate fundamentals;
- Experience in finance, revenue maximization, strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting;
- Be comfortable functioning in an autonomous manner and directing one’s own work.
- Team player with good team spirit and positive attitude.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to plan own work priorities and demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to work to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong client focus.
- Proficiency in oral and written English.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Proficiency in Word for Windows, PowerPoint and Excel.