Rise Interactive (#removed#), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire a Senior Data Analyst .
We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly motivated and tenacious individual that is excited about getting involved in an entrepreneurial company with an expanding Fortune 500 client base.
Summary and Scope
The Senior Data Analyst is responsible for overseeing and perpetually refining the process and execution of innovative technology solutions across all analytics disciplines of the measurement practice including media performance reporting, media performance insights, media tracking, call tracking, advanced attribution, and any other analytics disciplines as needed. & This supports Rise’s vision of helping our clients make smarter marketing investments by leveraging data. & The Senior Analytics Consultant will oversee and guide the measurement team in executing strategic, practical, and competitive outputs for our clients in one or more areas of emphasis and have responsibilities across the following functional areas:
- Fast growing company with an expanding list of Fortune 500 clients
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Great Opportunities for Growth
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Delivery of media performance reporting and insights.
- Ensure the successful completion of agreed upon project deliverables within SOW scope, time and budget with quality while consistently exceeding client expectations.
- Partner with the other analytics, customer experience, media and account management teams to develop solutions, roadmaps and innovative ways to deliver against a client’s needs.
- Proactively identify potential issues and provide solutions (tools, technology, staffing, training) to correct any scope/budget deviations.
- Make recommendations to develop and optimize processes and technology across the measurement service line to drive efficiencies and deliver exceptional experiences to our clients.
- Participate in client meetings and pitches to provide technical and subject matter expertise.
- Participate in developing and presenting final deliverable/s to client as needed.
- Assist in developing and delivering proposals and statements of work (“SOW”) ensuring scope is clearly defined and costs match what is outlined in the project plan.
- Work with the internal Marketing Measurement teams by helping them apply our thought leadership in ways that will deliver on our clients’ business goals in innovative ways.
- Support all analytics service lines to develop and grow our service offering by creating and cultivating lasting relationships with both clients and internal teams.
- Provide insights towards and participate in helping develop and deliver content for:
- White Papers/Case Studies
- Events (Industry, Partners, Thought Leadership)
- Training (Internal and External)
- Stay current on analytics industry trends (new tools, technologies, methodologies, frameworks) and identify areas of opportunity for Rise to consistently innovate across analytics disciplines.
- Bachelor''s degree required
- 2 to 3 years of experience and knowledge of supporting analytical initiatives and data development (ETL, cube creation, ad hoc reporting, data extracts, and dashboard creation) of a complex nature with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze existing ETL and SQL code to write mapping specifications
- Experience with data access methods to retrieve data from dimensional data warehouses and relational databases
- Basic knowledge of working with large unstructured datasets like web impressions
- Basic understanding of digital marketing including PPC, SEO, display, social etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with proficiency in MS Excel
- Demonstrated ability to enable analytics platforms to measure marketing metrics.
- Experience creating custom data visualizations including client dashboards and media performance reporting
- Experience using data visualization tools including Excel and Tableau
- Experience with SQL and BI/database platforms like MongoDB, Snowflake, Looker, Alteryx, Tableau a plus
- Experience using transformation of large data sets using automated tools a huge plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing, fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail and natural curiosity a must
- Experience in solutions design role a plus
- Experience in a client facing role a plus