Rise Interactive (#removed#), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire an Senior Internet Marketing Consultant for our NEW Buenos Aires. We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly motivated and tenacious individual that is excited about getting involved in an entrepreneurial company with an expanding Fortune 500 client base.
Summary and Scope
The Senior Internet Marketing Consultant& is responsible for overseeing all facets of his/her team and their accounts. This includes ensuring the execution of impactful Internet marketing programs that improve our clients'' visibility as well as meet their return on investment goals. The Senior Consultant is responsible for providing leadership and input into the strategic development of their team''s accounts. This includes educating the Account Team on industry trends, tactics, and conveying developments and results. &
- Fast growing company with an expanding list of Fortune 500 clients
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Casual Work Environment
- Great Opportunities for Growth
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Client Service Responsibilities:
- Manage tactical initiatives for the Client''s business; maintains a focus that the deliverables and plans are in line with client''s long-term goals.
- Create presentations, regular reporting, and other documents for client use in the evaluation and approval of Internet marketing plans/programs.
- Communicate regularly with Account Team on paperwork, status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, competitive intelligence analysis and other follow-up items.
- Work with members of the team to develop recommendations and tactical Internet Marketing plans.
- Develop presentations and other materials needed for client and internal meetings.
- Ensures the timely renewal of client Internet marketing programs to avoid any interruption in client service.
- Provide project management on all projects within the channel team.
- Acts as quality control for overall account output.
- Anticipate client questions and provide thought out answers/solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand complex ideas/problems and articulate these and the solutions to clients.
- Demonstrate a client service focus: Always thinking about how we can better serve our clients and grow their business.
- Willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to delight the client and deliver excellent service.
- t knowledge of and comfort level with common and leading PPC strategies
- Highly analytical and strong understanding of performance metrics as they relate to PPC
- Ability to integrate PPC into broader search marketing campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially Excel
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
- Extremely ambitious and hard working
- Results-and detail-oriented
- Deeply familiar and passionate about the World Wide Web and online marketing
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with engaging presentation skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Bachelor''s Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing and/or Business
- 4+ years progressive PPC experience, preferably & in an agency or high growth professional services organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to collaborate cross-functionally, build and manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Google Adwords Certified
- Extensive knowledge of Google/Bing Interfaces
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required in order to work with junior and senior level co-workers and clients&
- Demonstrated critical thinking and a drive for results
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and overall flexibility
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness take on additional responsibility