Our client is a company that owns a platform for making transactions on the world''s largest derivative market, which is the interest rate derivatives market. All transactions are made in electronic form, and the system has been successfully functioning for several years. The next step of the company''s development will be launching a new platform that will provide post-trade processes (distribution, clearing, reporting etc.). The regulations for these processes are tightening, which leads to the necessity to extend the functionality of the developed platform. The platform is to be developed by DataArt. We''re currently forming a team of specialists who will work on this project. Our team will be comprised of back-end specialists (Java) who will develop the platform, front-end specialists who will work on the GUI, and testing specialists. All candidates for places in the team are required to have a solid spoken English (for communications with the customer''s representatives) and no formal restriction for going on foreign trips up to 3 months. Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in object-oriented programming (OOP), object-oriented design (OOD), and design patterns;&
- Experience working with Spring Boot and Spring.&
- Experience working with databases (PostgreSQL or MySQL);&
- Experience working in Linux environments&
- Knowledge of the financial markets is a plus.&
- Experience with GIT and other code repositories&
- Unit and Functional tests. Soft Skills&
- Experience of Agile development methodologies (SCRUM); -
- Experienced team worker;
- Good spoken English. Technologies o Java 8 o SpringBoot / Spring o Hibernate o PostgreSQL / MySQL o Junit / testNG / mockito o GIT o Linux&
- Desirable o Akka (actors framework) o RAbbitMQ / Messaging o quickFix.
- Competitive salary.
- Project bonuses.
- Paid overtime.
- Three weeks’ vacation.
- Medical insurance.
- Internal Training Program.
- Corporate events and meetings.
- No dress-code.
- Fruit breakfasts and dinners.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.