We are looking for Java Developers to join our Teams in La Plata, Mendoza and Buenos Aires, for different and exciting opportunities with both local and global projects.
- 5+ years development experience
- Experience building server software that is extremely robust and reliable and capable of providing high performance under heavy load.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with both internal teams and external customers and partners as needed.
- Working knowledge of Java8, Docker, Microservices, JUnit, Mocks, SpringBoot and the Linux environment.
- Experience building highly scalable and reliable Restful Web Services in a cloud platform like Amazon Web Services.
- Experience building cloud authentication services.
- Working knowledge of AWS RDS is a plus.
- Working knowledge of cloud encryption key management like AWS CloudHSM is a plus.
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment is a plus.
- Application design and review.
- Build back-end application functionality within a dynamic agile scrum environment.
- Create code testable through automation.
- Creation of unit and functional automated tests.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
& We Offer
& Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals. At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.