Onapsis is looking to hire a Senior Product Manager to lead our enterprise class security offerings for Oracle and SAP business critical applications. The Product Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the product and development process as well as product planning and product marketing.
Onapsis is a fast-paced, high-energy environment and the Product Manager must have the desire to be part of an expanding team, with a startup mindset. The right candidate will fear no task, be results-oriented, self-driven, and have the ability to successfully prioritize and execute many detailed tasks at any given time.
This role includes working with cross-functional teams throughout the organization and is responsible for product planning, roadmap development and life cycle management, pricing, and forecasting of Business Critical Applications’ security. Therefore, we need a good communicator that can both speak to clients and Engineering teams alike. Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Defining the portfolio vision.
- Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, market and consumer research.
- Managing the product throughout the product life cycle.
- Working closely with engineering, research, and quality to deliver successful products within aggressive timeframes.
- Identify value propositions on new features and prioritize the most valuable features at the top of the development list.
- Develop hands on, in-depth knowledge of products, market/industry trends, and consumer needs through ongoing research.
- Bachelor''s degree.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in product management or product ownership including: new product experience using structured development processes and product development research.
- Information Security background is highly desirable.
- Bilingual English-Spanish skills are a must.
- Eagerness to grow and learn are just as important as experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience working under Agile methodologies is a plus.
- A proven track record of leading projects and cross-functional teams that successfully achieve milestones and complete deliverables.
- Has data-driven yet common sense approach to execution.
- Able to work & think independently, meet tight deadlines, mobilize resources and determine key stakeholders quickly.
- Experience successfully managing multiple products from initiation through development to launch efficiently and effectively meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Ability to connect and inspire others.