The Service manager is responsible of ensuring that the needs of the customers are being completely satisfied, aiming to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization by helping to develop a customer service policy, handling face-to-face enquiries from customers and planning ahead adapting quickly to changing scenarios.
- Post-sales support, taking escalations and managing complex issues.
- Chronic issues management and action plan design and implementation supervision. &
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Taking Service Delivery escalations.
- Producing periodic reports for presentation at management meetings.
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents.
- Learning about Neutrona´s products, network infrastructure and services and keeping up to date with changes.
& Minimum Requirements:
- Advanced English Level is a must.
- Portuguese is highly desirable
- Knowledge in Routing Protocols and IP Network Architecture
- IP/MPLS based services: MPLS L3/L2 VPN, Metro Ethernet services, MEF framework.
- Experience: 5+ years in the International Networking/Telecommunications field is desirable
- Strong analytical skills for solving technical issues with global customers, plus the ability to lead and take ownership.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills. Negotiation, consensus-building and clear expectation setting and communications for clients as well as teams and members.
- Demonstrated ability to rationalize problems and use judgment and innovation to define clear and concise solutions.
- Strong team management and leadership experience.
- Excellent organizational skills, takes initiative, accepts accountability and has a sense of urgency.
& Additional Information:
- Type: Full-Time position.
- Experience: Professional -Level.
- Industry: Telecommunications
- Location: Venezuela