This position is 100% remote/virtual. Its mandatory to have IT recruiting experience and have worked in US Based positions.
The company is a RPO Leader in the market with projects worldwide. We need world class Recruiters and Sourcers to support our continued growth. Our client list comprises of some of the top companies in the world. This Sr Recruiter is responsible for guiding quality TA & HR candidates through hiring process and connecting them to working at Pierpoint and our clients. They are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that enables them to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and our clients. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, the Sr Recruiter manages the entire candidate process. They are responsible for sourcing, evaluating, and closing offers to TA candidates. This position demands a balance of creativity, drive, and interpersonal savvy.
- Create and implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool in different geographies including globally – LATAM, EMEA & APAC
- Build relationships with talent in the marketplace. Source passive candidates through networking, direct sourcing, and occasionally working with external executive search firms.
- Evaluate skill level, conduct efficient and professional interview process, and drive offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and negotiations, and closing of candidates.
- Communicate effectively with leadership and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Provide a great candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate. Propose and implement ongoing improvements to Google’s recruitment efforts.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 10 years of relevant work experience).
- 7-10 years proven recruiting experience in an executive search firm or corporate environment, executing a variety of leadership searches
- Experience network in the technology industry
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members through the hiring process
- Knowledge and experience in a wide range of current recruiting policies, practices, and trends and the ability to grasp new technologies.
- Ability to work in a team environment, manages multiple clients, and provides strong consultative skills throughout the search process.
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.