JOB SPECIFICATIONS &
Reporting to the Latin America Human Resources Manager, the Talent Acquisition Manager for Latin America is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the Latin America organization. This will be achieved through the development of regional recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The TA Manager will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent. &
· & Develop and execute recruiting plans. · & Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, colleges, and employees. · & Coordinate and implement web recruiting activities. · & Administrative duties and recordkeeping. · & Develop and execute recruiting plans directly with hiring managers. · & Create job descriptions. · & Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position. · & Efficiently and effectively fill open positions. · & Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation. · & Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need. · & Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. · & Build networks to find qualified passive candidates. · & Post openings on various external sites and professional organizations. · & Utilize the Internet for recruitment. · & Post positions to appropriate Internet sources. · & Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates. · & Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads. · & Manage a network of active and passive candidates. Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting. & · & Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in Brass Ring applicant tracking system. · & Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements. · & Conduct prescreening interviews. · & Assist in performing reference checks for potential employees. · & Assist in sending rejection letters. · & Assist with coordination and execution of on-site interviews. · & Assist in preparing and sending offer packages. · & Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages. · & Perform other special projects as assigned. & EMPLOYEE SPECIFICATIONS (MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND KEY PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS)
· & & & & Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing or related field. · & & & & At least 5 years of corporate recruiting experience. Experience recruiting in Latin America a plus. · & & & & Effective written and verbal communication in English and Spanish are mandatory
(Portuguese is a plus). · & & & & Result driven – drives for action, for trying new things and for getting things done. · & & & & Strategic thinker, ability to handle multiple activities. · & & & & Some travel required. · & & & & High energy level/ highly motivated. · & & & & Multi-task, problem-solve, and prioritize in a fast paced working environment.
& & CORE COMPETENCIES
- Able to manage a high-volume of recruiting assignments and thrive in a diverse environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of BrassRing or other applicant tracking systems a plus.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft HRIS system a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools required.
Human Resources Knowledge: Technical knowledge in area of expertise within HR, such as Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations and Talent Management. Demonstrates deep knowledge of HR dynamics and the implications for the organization. Ensures the organization actively monitors and manages talent management in consideration of business cycle.
Business Acumen: Understands the organization''s business model, financial goals and the operations of the business. Understands the organization''s overall financial performance, current business challenges and the structure.
Building Partnerships: Uses technical knowledge to influence partners inside and outside to obtain buy-in and support for the execution of projects.
Results Driven: Ensures efforts are focused on the activities that positively impact business results. Exhibits a “performance mentality” by displaying the appropriate sense of urgency in accomplishing goals and takes corrective actions to ensure that critical projects achieve results.
Collaboration: Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships. Facilitator in assisting company to achieve goals.
Communication: Understands people’s differences in communication and is able to articulate messages at all levels, directive approach to message. Listens to other people’s point of view and incorporate into message; is respectful of other people’s opinions and suggestions.
Decision Making: Demonstrates willingness to makes clear and timely business decisions in the best interest of the organization. Weighs short- and long-term implications of decisions and analyzes alternatives that support the business strategy.
Regional Perspective: Demonstrates respect for and appreciation of different cultural perspectives and the interconnections among systems across Latin America. Respects various perspectives based on ethnic, religious and geographic differences.