Trade Marketing Specialist will support Marcom Manager with the objective of improving the presence of the brand and contributing to improve the presence of Hikvision in our Distribution Channels. Responsibilities:
· & & & Support scheduling, planning, and preparation for customer marketing: Hikvision Stores Project with Partners. · & & & Interface with vendors to update collateral and develop promotional materials. · & & & Ensure proper inventory levels at regional team offices and shipments to trade shows in a timely manner. · & & & Coordinate with graphic designer and meet deadline for delivery of artworks for brochures and all printing materials. · & & & Plan the annual purchasing of promotional giveaway items, obtain approvals for selection, design and cost, coordinate with vendors and ensure timely shipments to regional team offices or trade shows. · & & & Coordinate the annual purchasing of executive giveaways and annual holiday gifts. · & & & Enhance brand visibility at the level of commerce, directly supporting the sales team. · & & & Coordinate and support activations and new launches in stores. & Qualifications
- University degree in Marketing, or Communications.
- Relevant job experience in Trade marketing
- Knowledge in Graphic Design Packages
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Address: Ejercito Nacional 425 Piso 7, Colonia Granda, Delegacion Miguel Hidalgo. Mexico City, Mexico.