This Consulting Engineer will be a member of the LATAM Video Team responsible for the support and delivery of Advanced Services to Latin American accounts. As a member of the LATAM team, this Consulting Engineer will be a lead engineer responsible for both technical leadership and business development support. The successful candidate will:
- Partner with AS LATAM teammates to provide remote or onsite support executing all phases of project delivery, including network design, staging, implementation, handover, migration, and troubleshooting for UC technologies and Business Video.
- & Perform analysis and diagnosis of highly complex networking problems including Unified Communications and Business Video solutions.
- Perform analysis of highly complex Unified Communications and Business Video solution designs.
- Build simulated networks in test labs to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues.
- Generate standard project documentation including detailed test plan for highly complex networks.
- Generate Unified Communications and Business Video network configurations from Low Level Design for highly complex networks.
- Assist customer with deployment and strategy of highly complex tools and related Network Management Systems.
& REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Candidate must have specialized knowledge in Unified Communications and Business Video technologies and related Cisco products and solutions applicable to a wide range of environments (call control, unified messaging, Contact Center applications, Video applications, Gatekeeper, Gateways).
- Candidates must be knowledgeable and experienced in deploying Cisco Unified Communications and Business Video solutions including full blended media (voice, e-mail, and web). Demonstrable experience with one or more of Cisco UC technologies including but not limited to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Gateways, Gatekeeper, Unity, Unity Connection and Video.
- Strong technical account management skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills are required (English plus Spanish and/or Portuguese).
- CCIE Voice
- Demonstrable knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity, Unity Connection, SRST, H323, MGCP, SIP, QOS, Tool-By-Pass Architectures, and knowledge of other applicable 3rd party products and applications.
- BS or University in Engineering or related field
- 4+ years’ experience in network engineering or telecommunications support environment