At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We create a deeper relationship with the users by delivering memorable experiences that are personalized. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce, gaming and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and yourself!) stay relevant.
Right now, we’re looking for Java Developer Senior
to join our teams in CABA, Buenos Aires. The ideal candidate should have experience developing complex Java implementations and service architecture solutions, performance strategies and robust implementations providing scalable and high available solutions.
If you join us, you’ll get to:
- Shape your own path as you work with the best brands and professionals in the industry
- Work in a flexible, team-oriented culture that’s truly Agile
- Autonomy to lead solutions
- Robust implementations considering: scalability & High availability concepts
- Have the opportunity to interact and work with more than 400 innovative projects to work at, from High Tech to eCommerce, building the next generation of Travel, Retail, Advertising, Banking and Media applications.
- Develop your skills in the latest technologies and frameworks, so you can #StayRelevant
- Participating in meetings with customers and analysis meetings to understand needs
- Participation supporting pre-sales processes
- Travel and expand your horizons!
- + 3 years of experience working with Java solutions
- Solid knowledge using RESTful, SOAP & JMS integration solutions
- Solid knowledge into Java: OPP
- Design and build scalable and resilient technical solutions &
- Coaching & guidance
- Ability to make proof of concepts
- Ability to research and clean the technical risk on a project
- Develop a good understanding of the business processes and the associated underlying technical procedures.
- Partner with supporting tech leads to develop realistic and achievable project estimates . &
- Take part in decisions affecting long range organizational goals & strategic planning. &
- Proactively look to develop, implement and further development best practices across the group. &
- Contribute to quality improvement, code reviews, code/architecture standards, code reuse etc.